Table of Contents
What is OBJ Box WordPress
An OBJ box is a small rectangular box that appears in the upper-right corner of an object when you hover your mouse over it. This box lets you quickly edit, delete, or move thing. In any website design, aesthetics are essential.
Boxes are often used to create a clean and organized look for content. But sometimes, the contents of these boxes can become outdated, or you may need to remove an object from the box for other reasons.
Removing obj in a box in WordPress is easy, but it requires some HTML or coding knowledge. This blog post will cover exactly how to remove objects from a container in WordPress with easy step-by-step instructions.
Keep reading to learn how you can quickly and easily update your website’s design by removing objects in a box!
Remove OBJ Box In WordPress
How To Remove OBJ In A Box In WordPress
If you want to remove and wanna know how to remove obj in a box in WordPress, you can use the following steps:
- Login to your WordPress website
- Find the page, title, Url, description, or content that contains the OBJ￼ you want to remove
- when you find the obj in the box edit that particular thing that contains OBJ in a box
- Select the OBJ box and press the backspace button or delete button
- Then click the “Update” button to save your changes.
How to remove an object from a page in WordPress
There are two ways to remove an object from a page in WordPress.
- Go to the WordPress editor for the page where the OBJ box appears.
- Switch to the “Text” mode of the editor (instead of the “Visual” mode).
- Look for the ￼ symbol in the text and delete it.
- Save or update the page.
If the OBJ￼ in a Box still appears after deleting it from the “Text” mode, it may be a formatting issue caused by the theme or a plugin. In that case, you may need to investigate further to identify the source of the problem.
How to remove an object from a post in WordPress
To remove the OBJ￼ in a Box from a post in WordPress, you can simply delete the character from the post editor.
- Place your cursor after the OBJ ￼ and press the backspace or delete key on your keyboard.
- Then, save or update the post to remove the symbol.
How to remove an object from a sidebar in WordPress
It’s unclear what specific element in the sidebar you refer to with the OBJ￼ in a Box. However, in general, you can remove any unwanted element from the sidebar in WordPress
To remove an object from your sidebar in WordPress, follow these steps:
- Goto Appearance section in the WordPress dashboard
- select Widgets
- finding the widget containing the element you want to remove,
- and removing it from the sidebar.
How to remove an object from a footer in WordPress
The OBJ￼ in a Box may appear in your footer for various reasons, such as an image or a character inserted into the footer text. To remove it, you must edit the footer code or text in your WordPress theme.
If you want to remove an object from your footer in WordPress, there are a few steps you’ll need to follow:
- Goto WordPress dashboard
- Navitage to appearance>customize
- Select the option to edit the footer section.
- Look for any code or text causing the ￼ symbol to appear.
- Remove or edit that code or text as needed.
- Save the changes to your footer.
If you’re unfamiliar with editing code or text in your WordPress theme, it’s recommended to back up your site before making any changes or seek the help of a developer.
How to Remove the OBJ Box in WordPress URLs?
To remove OBJ in a box in the WordPress URL follow these steps:
- Goto WordPress admin panel
- goto post or page URL that contains the OBJ box click on the “edit” button
- Retype the text in the title
- Or copy the text of the title and paste into a text editor, copy it again, and paste it into WordPress.
Removing objects in a box in WordPress is incredibly simple and can often be done with just a few clicks. You can even automate the process with the right plugins to save time. Whether for aesthetic reasons or simply limiting clutter on your page, removing objects inside boxes and other containers should be easy enough, no matter what type of website you’re dealing with. Hopefully, this article has given you sufficient insight into how to go about that!